bite away®. Insect Bite Healer
• Lasting Relief for Itching, Burning, Pain and Swelling in Seconds!
• FDA-cleared, Dermatologist-Tested and Patented* Safe Product.
• No Chemicals. No Stains. No Scent. No Mess.
INTRODUCING BITE AWAY - One click is all it takes for relief.
bite away® is an FDA cleared electronic medical device that uses the power and speed of heat to quickly relieve insect bites or stings. It works on all those insects that bother you inside or outside of the houseother : bed bugs, mosquitoes, wasps, bees, ants, sea lice, chiggers, and any insect that could bite you. Our patented* safety technology distributes precise concentrated heat through a ceramic contact tip, to quickly stop the itching, swelling, and pain from insect bites and stings.
Using it is simple: place the ceramic tip on your bite, press the 3 or 5-sec button to turn on, the indicator light will turn on when the curative temperature is reached and bite away will automatically turn itself off, and that’s it!
Now breathe a sigh of relief and get on with enjoying the outdoors!
*EU: patent no. 3308752; U.S. no. 16/317,147: patent pending
Item weight: 0.25 lb
Item dimensions L x W x H: 5.5” x 6 “ x 1.4”
Quick treatment is best! If the device is applied immediately after the sting/bite, symptoms can usually be prevented altogether. Using the device in the short-term after contact with a bug can help symptoms fade away more quickly. Continue to use bite away® until symptoms have subsided.
bite away® can help accelerate your body’s natural healing process to relieve symptoms caused by insect bites and stings. Instead of slowly flushing out the insect’s saliva or venom over the course of days, Bite Away uses concentrated heat that can provide chemical-free relief in a matter of seconds.
1. Select 3 or 5 Seconds
Simply place the ceramic contact surface of bite away on an insect bite or sting and select the 3 or 5-second setting. We recommend 3 seconds for the first application or for a sensitive skin.
2. Bite Away Heats Up
The device will safely heat up until a temperature of around 124°F is reached and is maintained for the selected time. The heat can be uncomfortable or even sting for some, but will only last for 3 or 5 seconds.
3. Sweet Relief
The localized pulse of heat can trigger a response from the body that reduces itching, pain, and swelling. Reapply on the same insect bite or sting as needed (up to 5 times per hour, waiting at least 2 minutes between applications).
Suitable even for children ages 2+ (*adult supervision required under the age of 12) & expectant moms.
Bite Away reaches an average temperature of 124°F, which can feel uncomfortable or even sting when used for the first time. While it can feel quite hot to some, it will not burn or damage your skin. By comparison, the average cup of coffee is served between 175-185°F. Of course, your safety and comfort is our top priority, which is why Bite Away is designed with a patented three-tiered safety protocol (EU: patent no. 3308752: US no. 16/317,147: patent pending) built into every product:
- Intelligent Temperature Control: The device has a microcontroller that regulates the administered temperature via a sensor located near the heating element. The microcontroller software is a ‘watch-dog’ for the heating element to ensure it doesn’t heat beyond its set threshold (max of 53°C/127.4°F).
- Independent Temperature Guard: Bite Away has a ‘shut-down’ mechanism intended to kill power to the heating element in a non-normal situation (ex. the microcontroller fails to properly manage the heating element).
- Fail-Safe Overheating Protection: The device has the melt fuse as the third safety measure, which will ‘kill’ the device in the extremely unlikely event that the first two safety measures fail.
For further information please read the instructions for use that come with the product or to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
We Guarantee Your Complete Satisfaction or You Get your Money Back for up to 90 days since the date of your purchase
Get Everything Needed for Complete Bed Bug Treatment on one Place Entrusted Supplier of More than 300.000 Homeowners
Have a question?
Call our customer support toll-free: +1 (855) 290-8300
Open Every Day 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST or
Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org